Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I can COOK!!!!

My mum decided that she should take a break from cooking the other day. So she said that we(my sis and I) are old enough to make lunch. So I had to poke around in the fridge and guess what I discovered?? Prawns, leftover rice and cabbage. Hmm... Fried rice and tempura prawns. Yummy.. The best thing about it is that I made it myself and it was edible. Not only was it edible, it tastes really good. I'm drooling *dribble*

And... Prayer really works! Just to tell ya'll out there that praying really does work and God really hears your prayers and answers them ASAP. XP So don't get discouraged if He doesn't answer it fast enough. He will answer it. Its just a matter of time till it comes to pass.

Till then,

Signing out,
wannabe chef?

No comments:

Post a Comment