Arrival of happy campers.. Just look at their happy faces =)
Division of groups. From left: Togetherness (Green), Generation of the Peach (Peach) and The Purple Dinosaurs (Purple)
Ol' news paper makes good outfits
The final product for the Purple team
The lovely lady from the Peach team
Creative work by the Green team
Showing their "togetherness" spirit
A colourful flag done by team Peach
"RAWR!!"
HELP!! SOMEBODY SAVE HER!! *screams*
The cause of the bomb blast. According to sources, she was just too hot *winks*
Me.. With not much blood, not screaming my head off and not moving.. Why? Unconscious due to head injury.. Tsk.. Tsk...
Cherie- Before SAR
A happy Cherie after SAR
These are just some pics that I have from the Mid-Year RC Leadership Camp.
Signing out,
do-you-know-how-long-I-took-to-do-this?!
YAY!! ABIGAIL PROCRASTINATED DOING THIS POST!!
ReplyDeleteGOOD GOOD. Learning from the best I see.
Ahaha! Thank you abby!
ReplyDeleteROFL ROFL ROFL THE PHOTOS. 8D
ReplyDelete-noticed I was moving in the platoon-