23 March 2008
Today of all days we had a Physics seminar in MBKS auditorium. The place was thumbs up. The air-conditioning? OMG.. You can fry egg there. Ok lah.. I'm exaggerating but it was not as cold as I expected it to be. The teacher was good (Mr. Lee.. of course la). There was one joke which was really funny. If you see me, ask me. I can't put it here cos it's hard to explain.. Heh..
Moving on, I slept like seriously late last night. Well, that's all because I could not sleep. First, my nose was blocked. So I couldn't breathe (duh, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out) so I thought, nevermind then I'll just breathe through my mouth. A few minutes later I was coughing and wheezing cos goodness-knows-what got 'sucked' into my mouth. No water in my room, I sucked on my vitamin-C tablet. That was a relief. Thank God after that my nose cleared up and I managed to sleep...for about 4 hours. Suddenly, the door flew open. "Abigail, you're supposed to be awake 1 hour ago. Aren't you going for the seminar today?.....(I can go on but then I wouldn't have time to eat, sleep and have potty-breaks) Btw, that was my mum. So I had to drag myself out of the bed when I finally got my eyes open (yes, I can maneuver myself from my room to the bathroom with my eyes closed) and looked at the time. Gosh, did I nearly get a heart attack. It was 8.30 and Emily was going to pick me up at 9.
This is how I spent my Easter Sunday. By waking up late and rushing to a seminar. How nice. Beats eating chocolate and spending time with bunnies (sarcasm here if you didn't catch it). But then, that's not the true meaning of Easter. I'll blog about it next time (next Easter hopefully)
Cherio,
sleepy head
No comments:
Post a Comment