Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hummingbird

23 Feb 2008

I've just finished printing out a picture of a sketched hummingbird. It looks so cool. Then I thought I should blog about this. A hummingbird is the smallest species of birds in the world. But it easily adapts to its surroundings. So, it is very untrue if one says that bigger is always better. Yeah its true, if you're talking about your monthly income. Right now, the question is adapting to your surroundings. As for myself, adapting is a huge thing I have to do. The gap between form 3 and form 4 is HUGE! And so far, how much have I 'adapted' to? Maybe I should refrase, how much adapting do I have to do?

Enough about the hummingbird. I went to the KIA (kuching International Airport) just now. Well, that place is like practically my back door cos we go there often. Anyway, I picked up something quite interesting at the Tourism Enquiry booth. It was a pamphlet about "Eating Places in Kuching". It surprised me that I haven't been eating out very often and how many places I have to go to really call myself a 'Kuchingnite'. Technically, I'm just borrowing the term cos I'm not born in Kuching. But it is good to know places to dine, right? I mean, wow! You should have seen the number of restaurants I haven't been to.

Talking about food, there's this good place my mum and I just discovered last Friday. Its in Jalan Keretapi. To be more specific, its right beside the new Sri Sarjana building. They have really good food. Maybe just to fill you stomachs but the food is delicious. Buttered scones, very cheesy pizzas, the ommelettes are gorgeous. Serious.. Try it!

Okay. Time for me to stop typing. Its just as tiring as writing. Will try to keep this up.

Signing out,
Hummingbird-wannabe

No comments:

Post a Comment